Lead Designer Edit
The lead designer is responsible for your new parts.
"The Lead Designer has a stat associated with each part of the car. This stat is then added as a flat bonus (x2) when developing a new part. For example a Gearbox stat of 20 will add 40 to your new Gearbox's acceleration."
Known Components Edit
"Each Lead Designer knows different components. These components can be added when building new parts for your cars. If a Lead Designer's skills increases over the course of their career, they may learn new components." A Lead Designer's components add no time or cost to the design.
Todo: Known Components List
Race Mechanic Edit
"'Concentration' determines the likelihood of mistakes during a pitstop. The lower a mechanic's concentration , the higher chance of a mistake occuring."
Part Fixes Edit
"'Part Fixes' influence how quickly parts are fixed during a race."
Pit Stops Edit
"The 'Pit Stop' stat influences the time it takes to complete a pit stop during a race weekend. A higher 'Pit Stop' stat meaning a faster pit stop."
"The 'Reliability' stat determines how quickly a part's reliability is improved through part development."
Reliability divided by 2 divided by 10 (or simply divided by 20) is the Chief Mechanic's Impact per day for improving parts.
"'Chemistry' influences the rate at which a mechanic and driver's relationship improves. The higher this stat, the quicker the mechanic will bond with their driver."
"The 'Performance' stat determines how quickly a part's performance is improved through part development."
Performance divided by 2 divided by 10 (or simply divided by 20) is the Chief Mechanic's Impact per day for improving parts (in percentage).
Each mechanic has two different traits, which the driver can access in races once the relationship between the them is high enough. The relationship between the mechanic and the driver will raise after each race.
Trait list Edit
- Engine expert, higher engine modes do not impact condition
- Sweeter spots, in qualifying increases the green spot
- Pit stop guru: Tyre changes, faster tyre changes
- Pit stop guru: Refuelling, refuelling is 50% faster
- Not used, causes crash
- Not used, causes crash
- Lightfooted: Ultra soft tyres, wears more slowly
- Lightfooted:Super soft tyres, wears more slowly
- Lightfooted: Soft tyres, wears more slowly
- Lightfooted: Medium tyres, wears more slowly
- Lightfooted: Hard tyres, wears more slowly
- Lightfooted: Intermediate tyres, wears more slowly
- Lightfooted: Wet tyres, wears more slowly
- Fuel economy, fuel burns more slowly
- Super overtake mode, extra engine mode
- Pitstop legend, 1 second faster pit stops
- Quick fixes, part condition fix is 2x faster
- Nurse, car condition drops slightly slower
- Push it in to the limit, removes the red zone from car condition
- Sweetest spots, in qualifying increases the green spot even more
- Risk taker, -15% mistake chance in fast pit stops
1-21 are trait numbers, used for modding